Friday 4 July 2014

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

What is something you haven't done since you were a kid?  

When I was a kid, my brother and I would occasionally make our own newspapers, chronicling the life and times of our stuffed animals and pets.  Recently, my mom even came across one of these, The Cougar (a name we now giggle at).  To say that our stuffed animals had exciting lives (even OUTSIDE of what was featured in our newspapers) would be a vast understatement.


And so, without further ado, I present to you...  HOT OFF THE PRESS...

The Buena Bisbo Times.

(click to enlarge)




Note:  I was much more creative as a child, and as a result The Buena Bisbo Times is only perhaps half or even a third as long as those newspapers were.  Alas.  I also apologize to almost every single person who just read that, as I'm sure most of the jokes and references flew over right over your head.



Jazmin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system